Refund Policy

  • Registrations cancelled before registration deadline (May 1, 2020) are eligible for a 100% refund of the registration fees paid.
  • Registrations cancelled between May 1, 2020 and May 15, 2020 are eligible for a 75% refund of the registration fees paid. The remaining 25% of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred.
  • Registrations cancelled after May 15, 2020 are no longer eligible for a refund.