In Summer 2018, July 12.-13., the Centre for Cognitive Neuroscience (CCNS) at the University of Salzburg will initiate the 2nd annual meeting in the domain of Cognitive Neuroscience, the so-called SAlzburg Mind-Brain Annual Meeting or simply SAMBA.
The mission of SAMBA is to attract the most exciting researchers in the domain of cognitive neuroscience, including related fields (e.g., computational modelling, animal neurophysiology, neurology etc.) that influence or are influenced by developments in cognitive neuroscience. Furthermore, our goal is to make young scientists enthusiastic about this research field. The moderate size of an anticipated 100-150 participants will enable an intimate atmosphere with ample opportunity for exchange.
Stay tuned for upcoming news.
We are happy to have recruited an outstanding line-up of speakers
- Radoslaw Martin Cichy (Berlin)
- Simon Eickhoff (Düsseldorf, Jülich)
- Saskia Haegens (New York, Nijmegen)
- Jim Haxby (Hanover)
- Katharina von Kriegstein (Dresden, Leipzig)
- Floris de Lange (Nijmegen)
- Tamar Makin (London)
- Kia Nobre (Oxford)
- Uta Noppeney (Birmingham)
- Anne-Marike Schiffer (Nature Human Behaviour)
- Andreas Wutz (Cambridge, Salzburg)
Local organizing committee
Moritz Herbert Albrecht Köhler
Michael Christian Leitner
Poster Prize Sponsor
- Bianca Trovo