Refund Policy

  • Registrations cancelled before registration deadline (8th of April) are eligible for a 100% refund of the registration fees paid.
  • Registrations cancelled between 8th of April and 1st of May are eligible for a 75% refund of the registration fees paid. The remaining 25% of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred.
  • Registrations cancelled after 1st of May are no longer eligible for a refund.